hi, Nathan:
    In my understanding one just check the result files and the perl scripts, and makes some updates to generate the results pages. One can also do  automatical results generation with more scripts after a well ssh configuration. Anyway please see if below/attached descriptions meet your expeactation, let us discuss a bit more to see where is the problem if it is not the case.

 This tutorial introduces the steps to setup the web result pages for integrity testing and snapshot testing.
 (1) Integrity testing result, as in http://people.apache.org/~chunrong/harmony-integrity.
     The result page is generated by the local results files in the integrity testing machine, named as {platform}.{test_suite}.status.zip, which are stored in the the directory specified by framework.parameters.optional.upload.dir(*.1) in framework.local.properties.
   (1.1) One can now manually generate the result page by running the scripts in http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/buildtest/trunk/tools/integrity/status-table (*.2), with some changes to specify the platforms, test suites, result URL and the result files.
   The diff file I made to generate the result page is also attached (integrity.diff). After have made such minor changes, I upload the result files to %test_results_links (in my apache account), unzip them, and running the perl scripts to generate the result page in %test_results_links for the specified %testsuites and %platforms. Because the web page is generated in the apache server (http://people.apache.org, the files are also uploaded to there), one needs an apache account to do that.
   (1.2) More works are needed to make above steps running automatically.
   Firstly one needs to set up ssh keys (*.3) of local integrity testing machine and store them to the apache account, thus can connect to the apache server automatically. If the local file is behind a firewall, more utilities, for example, the connect utility (*.4) will be required to do that.
   Secondly I update the testing infrastructure, the diff file is also attached, to check the result directory if one file with specified name exists. The file actually acts as a flag. Others can just ignore the file thus only do manual result web page generation. I myself do created the file so it always exists in my environment. In this way the result files got auto-uploaded and another scripts, with contents of "ssh apache 'cd /home/chunrong/public-html/harmony-integrity ** ./generate-webpages.sh'" will be executed. The latest scripts, named generate-webpages.sh, located in the remote apache server just extracts the result files and automatically run the perl scripts exactly as in (1.1). To simplify the scripts I just handle result files and result pages for all platforms/testsuites after every result file (with specific platform/testsuite) has been uploaded. I see that can be possibly optimized.

 (2) There are no new issue to generate the result pages for snapshot testing (*.5). The result files are generated in infra/build/checkouts/snapshot/results.

(*.1) http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/harmony/enhanced/buildtest/trunk/infra/README.txt?view=markup
(*.2) http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/buildtest/trunk/tools/integrity/status-table
(*.3) http://www.puddingonline.com/~dave/publications/SSH-with-Keys-HOWTO/document/html/SSH-with-Keys-HOWTO-4.html#ss4.4
(*.4) http://www.meadowy.org/~gotoh/projects/connect.
(*.5) http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/harmony/enhanced/buildtest/trunk/tools/snapshot/snapshots-table/

And for the integrity site too? I'm actually more interested in that.