harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]Make harmony's modularity better
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:53:39 GMT
Thanks Tim.  I've checked in the manifest changes for auth.

I've also been looking at jndi's dependency on awt (applet).  I think
it's a similar situation, in that none of the applet code is reached
unless the user has actually tried to instantiate an applet (see
org.apache.harmony.jndi.internal.EnvironmentReader.readAppletParameters(..)),
so again I don't think we need to do any work here apart from change
the manifest to mark those dependencies as optional.  I will do that
later today unless anyone objects.

--
Unless stated otherwise above: