harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [site] Russian website
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 16:49:09 GMT
Hi Aleksey,

The SVN URL for the website is
https://svn.eu.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/standard/site and there's
a README.txt file under that directory that explains how to edit and
build the website.  As far as I can see all the Russian equivalents
are called something.ru.xml/html  (e.g. for index.xml there is an
index.ru.xml that you edit and an index.ru.html that is generated when
you run the build script.)

Hope this helps.

Sian