harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Pavel Pervov" <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using PriviAction instead of PrivilegedAction
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 11:24:24 GMT
As I see it this class only solves the problem of "the more anonymous
classes - the larger disribution is" problem. That is all. I assume we
want to move toward solving that problem, but I'm not quite sure if we
want to achieve it by using _single_ helper class for all the class
library.

WBR,
    Pavel.