harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android source: open for business
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2008 09:20:59 GMT
Hello,
I have studied Google CLG ("Contributor License Grant") documents
provided by Dan.

<http://source.android.com/license/individual-contributor-license---android-open-source-project>
<http://source.android.com/license/corporate-contributor-license---android-open-source-project>

It seems that the "Project leads and [...] recipients of software
distributed by the Project Leads [..] get the patent license". How can
we prove that Apache is the recipient of software distributed by the
Project Leads?

Thanks.

--
С уважением,