harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android source: open for business
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2008 23:01:22 GMT
Hello folks,
General Apache guidelines do not require much from a committer [1] except
from preserving the legal trail. Here in Harmony we invented more complex
legal stuff such as ACQ and BCC [2]. The only way to accept contribution
from Google is to get filled BCC and a set of ACQs from googlengineers. The
good news are that the anti-plagiarism scan is optional, so the form
requires nothing except pure beauracy.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/committers.html#applying-patches
[2] http://harmony.apache.org/bulk_contribution_checklist.html

--