harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using PriviAction instead of PrivilegedAction
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:14:38 GMT
Pavel,
Kevin didn't mention performance, did he?

I believe it is always a trade off between modularity and speed. The
performance measurement might be a part of Kevin's arguments if his
intentions are to improve the performance. That is why I asked him to
elaborate both approaches uncovering intentions.

If our internal security interfaces are much quicker on real
applications I would wonder why our public interfaces are so slow.
Thanks.

--
С уважением,
Алексей Федотов,