harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]Make harmony's modularity better
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:48:53 GMT
Hello Tony, Sian,

I like when a compiler does a hard job of type and method checking.
Why should we use reflection and hide applet dependency, hence
prohibiting the compiler to check things for us?

If this was C, I'd made a common header describing initialization for
two modules.

Thanks.

С уважением,
Алексей Федотов,