harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Wenlong Li" <wenl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VM] On-demand class library parsing is ready to commit
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2008 15:18:40 GMT
I see. In fact, my file doesn't need track change at the class
granularity. Instead, it only needs know package info provided in the
manifest file.  When class is added to a library, do we need change
the manifest as well?

btw, I guess there is a mis-understanding: my modulelibrarymapping
file only records package info provided by manfiest in each module. It
doesn't relate to each class.

thx,
Wenlong