harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Wenlong Li" <wenl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VM] On-demand class library parsing is ready to commit
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2008 13:52:28 GMT
If so, my modulelibrarymapping.properties should also rarely change as
well. If new module is added, both the bootclasspath.properties and
modulelibrarymapping.properties are up to change.

For the modulelibrarymapping.properties, what user should do is just
manually fetching the exported package info from manifest file and put
it into this file.

I just wonder whether modulelibrarymapping.properties should be
automatically produced or manually updated like
bootclasspath.properties.

thx,
Wenlong