harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Wenlong Li" <wenl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VM] On-demand class library parsing is ready to commit
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2008 12:48:17 GMT
Thx for your advice. Alexey.

Here I have one question: do you know how the bootclasspath.properties
is maintained, manually or automatically?

Another comment is I would like to treat the patch as DRLVM specific
optimization, e.g., it targets for improving VM creation time. So that
is possible to move all updates to DRLVM part to eliminate potential
modularity and compatibility problem.

thx,
Wenlong