harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Ian Rogers" <rogers.em...@gmail.com>
Subject Free Java Meeting at Fosdem - Brussels, Belgium on 7 and 8 February 2009
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 12:00:18 GMT
I'm happy to pass on Mark Wielaard's message about there being another
Free Java meeting at Fosdem in Brussels, Belgium on the 7-8 Feb. 2009.
Everything around Fosdem is completely free and it would be great to
have Harmony representation in the Free Java meeting.

Regards,
Ian Rogers

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org>
Date: 2008/12/1

Hi all,

On Mon, 2008-11-17 at 19:53 +0100, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> Since we always have so much fun meeting each other at Fosdem we have
> again applied for a Developer Room at Fosdem early next year. This year
> Fosdem will be taking place in Brussels, Belgium on Saturday 7 and
> Sunday 8 February 2009. FOSDEM '09 is a free and non-commercial event
> organized by the community, for the community. Its goal is to provide
> Free and Open Source developers a place to meet. http://fosdem.org/2009/
>
> We should know early next week if a developer room is available. If so
> we will start collecting ideas for activities. If there isn't a
> developer room available we will figure out something else.

There were a lot of submissions this year, so it took the Fosdem
organisation some time to go through them all. But I am happy to
announce:

       The Free Java devroom request for FOSDEM 2009 (7+8 February) has
       been accepted.

       Details will follow (deadline for schedule, information we need
       for the schedule, room capacity, etc...).

       Welcome aboard, and thanks for your participation in FOSDEM
       2009 :)