harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Oscar Bacho" <oscar.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build error in trunk
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 18:19:03 GMT
2008/12/22 Aleksey Shipilev <aleksey.shipilev@gmail.com>

> Hi Oscar,
>
> > 2008/12/22 Gregory Shimansky <gshimansky@apache.org>
> >> I think that Fedora doesn't require hacking around with symlinks. Most
> >> likely Oscar misses some X11 -devel package that is required for correct
> >> compilation.
>
> Gregory is probably right. You need to consider installing *-devel
> packages, like libxtst-devel. Please see [1] for complete list of
> prerequisites.
>
> Thanks,
> Aleksey.
>
> [1] http://harmony.apache.org/quickhelp_contributors.html#1. Prerequisites

So sorry for the noise.
Oliver is right.
Gregory is right.

Thanks Aleksey, Gregory, remove this thread please is all my fault.

rpm -q -l libXtst-devel said:
/usr/lib64/libXtst.so.6
/usr/lib64/libXtst.so.6.1.0
How you can see libXtst-devel install the symlink
Oliver is right.

libXtst-devel is missing for default. in my Fedora 10.

Promise:

Read carefully the build instructions.

Thanks

Oscar Bacho