harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Rustem Rafikov" <r.v.rafi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] windows.h includes in /unix/* native code?
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 13:09:32 GMT
Hi Mark,

Please take into account there are more similar headers:
modules\awt\src\main\native\win32wrapper\windows\nativelib_common.h
modules\awt\src\main\native\oglwrapper\shared\nativelib_common.h

Initially these headers are supposed to be the same but were placed in
platform-dependent subdirs for some reasons.
The files are not synchronized now. Will it be better to create 'shared'
version both for windows and linux?

--bwR