harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin Zhou" <zhoukevi...@gmail.com>
Subject Using PriviAction instead of PrivilegedAction
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 04:02:29 GMT
I found that most of our codes use a doPriviledged-PrivilegedAction block to
read system properties in Security, LUNI modules.

We already has an implementation of PrivilegedAction as PriviAction which
can get system properties, security properties, security policy and so on.

Shall we modify all the present doPriviledged-PrivilegedAction blocks into a
doPriviledged-PriviAction block? Or can use doPriviledged-PriviAction from
now on?