harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Charles Lee" <littlee1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][prefs] default provider of prefs
Date Wed, 31 Dec 2008 01:18:03 GMT
Hi Nathan,Prefs has its priority list to load a factory builder. The first
priority is System Property, the second is service info in any jar file, and
the last the is platform default.
If we have set the platform default value to the System Property in the luni
before the prefs's constructor, that will make platform default be the first
priority. And user can not specify the factory builder by service info in
the jar file.

--
Yours sincerely,
Charles Lee