harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "李竞沁" <littlee1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] [luni] HttpURLConnection does not have the "Accept" header (HARMONY-6036)
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 01:55:41 GMT
Hi Kevin,I have these questions:
1. What will the server, which is not compatible with HTTP 1.1, do if it
receives a HTTP 1.1 request? ( Our HTTP header has told that it is a HTTP
1.1 request.)
2. Should this be a server's misbehavior because spec does not insist send
accept header? Or are there any common rules to guide this behavior? ( Do we
only miss accept header?)

--
Yours sincerely,
Charles Lee