harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Regis <xu.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using PriviAction instead of PrivilegedAction
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:59:16 GMT

Alexei Fedotov wrote:
> Well, I would say it was pretty well formatted.
>
> The thing I don't like about this class is a mess of different
> security applications which cannot be deducted from naming. The class
> would be easier to understand if split into four appropriately named
> actions. This would also help renaming arg1, arg2 fields into
> something readable.
I raise a JIRA[1], and attach a simple patch to rename field arg1 to
target and arg2 to defaultAnswer as my understanding. I also add four
factory methods to help create PriviAction instance. I think there are
too many constructors that are confused, so the next step is hide them
by marking to private. What do you think? Any suggestions/comments?

--
Best Regards,
Regis.