harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Build error in trunk
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 11:21:03 GMT
Hi Oscar,

It looks like you don't actually have a libXtst.so named library, but
rather the versioned one .so.6. I think the -lXtst will look directly
for libXtst.so,  and so is failing to find your library because of the
additional version number at the end. Perhaps you could try creating
libXtst.so as a symlink to libXtst.so.6 and rerun the build?

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin