harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]Make harmony's modularity better
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:58:34 GMT
Jack,  do we have an ACQ for your contributions to Harmony?
I couldn't see one in the files, but might have missed it.

If you have not sent us one before, please complete the form [1] and
send a scanned copy to private@harmony.apache.org

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/auth_cont_quest.html

Thanks,
Tim