harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Regis <xu.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib]Make harmony's modularity better
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:54:14 GMT
I found there are many places depended on awt/swing module, so I think
we could move these code to one class first. This class only expose
non-denpened API for others to use, so we can do all the trick things at
one place, and it's also easy to re-implement and replace with
non-depended code. Further more, if necessary, the implementation of
this class could be specified at runtime just as IoC guys did, but maybe
too complex for current requirements :)

However, this way can't help for dependences in public API

--
Best Regards,
Regis.