harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: testing for the newer EUT
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 10:00:24 GMT
chunrong lai wrote:
>   So far Harmony has only EUT3.3 in testing. It looks like it is time to
> include EUT3.4 now. Your suggestions/comments are welcome.

Skip 3.4 and go straight to the 3.5 stream tests [1].

It would be prudent to test using the latest milestone build first [2],
but if we want to remain current then catching any issues earlier in the
integration builds would be the thing to do.

How about running then using the Apache infrastructure, which would give
us better control of the jobs and insight into the failures?

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/
[2]
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/S-3.5M3-200810301917/index.php

Regards,