harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Android source: open for business
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2008 00:43:31 GMT
I'm not talking about a bulk contribution from Google folks. I'm
talking about Harmony committers and contributors looking at the
Android source and maybe taking a few lines here or there. Assuming
it's licensed as ASLv2 and the provenance is able to be determined
(likely Harmony > Android, then augmented under ASLv2), shouldn't it
be acceptable? IANAL, so I'm posing the scenario.

-Nathan