harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Android source: open for business
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2008 21:12:24 GMT
Assuming this is all ASLv2 code, there shouldn't be anything that
prevents Harmony committers from patching code from Android's class
library to Harmony's class library, correct? I don't know if this
would complicate things even more or not, but it would certainly allow
for Harmony to benefit from any improvements in a more timely fashion.

-Nathan