harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Harmony 2009 roadmap Was: Using PriviAction instead of PrivilegedAction
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2008 19:14:00 GMT
On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 10:23 AM, Alexei Fedotov
<alexei.fedotov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Merry Christmas folks,
>
> The discussion on PriviAction re-factoring makes me feel lost. Even if
> you guys spend days discussing Harmony directions on PMC list, this is
> not quite transparent for me and Kevin.

I assure you, there's no discussion of Harmony's direction on the PMC
list - that all takes place on the public development list. Very
little actually happens on the PMC list - mostly procedural stuff
about ICLAs and ACQs.

The community defines the direction of the project and we do that on
the public development list.

-Nathan