harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [site] Out of date link for automatic testing scenarios for snapshots
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:24:27 GMT
I've noticed on the download page that we have a link to a page that's
quite out of date[1] (under the 'Snapshot builds for Harmony 5.0'
section: "Results of automatic testing scenarios for snapshots can be
viewed _here_").  Before deleting the link I was just wondering if
anyone has created or is planning to create an equivalent up-to-date
page?

Thanks,

Sian

[1] http://people.apache.org/~mloenko/snapshot_testing/script/snapshots_summary.html