harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Result for r713673 (Was: Re: [vote] Declare r713673 as M8)
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:56:11 GMT
Thanks Tim, I see the downloads are now available.

This query shows the issues fixed for M8:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?fixfor=12313369&resolution=1

but there may be others not included in that list if the person
closing them hasn't updated the milestone tag.

It looks from that list like policytool was completed in this
timeframe.  We also now have an alpha version of pack200, which is
able to pack small "Hello World" type test cases.

--
Unless stated otherwise above: