harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Any reason not to commit HARMONY-5934 - HARMONY-5938?
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 14:00:37 GMT
Ok - thanks Tim and Andrew.  I don't really have a good grasp of
whether this would be generally useful so I will leave the discussion
open for a couple of days and then if there are no more responses I
will close the JIRAs as "Won't Fix".  Does that sound reasonable?

--
Unless stated otherwise above: