harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Result for r713673 (Was: Re: [vote] Declare r713673 as M8)
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 10:52:45 GMT
It has been just over 72 hours since we started voting for r713673 so
the vote is now closed.

The results are nine +1s from Aleksey Shiplev, Chunrong, Xiao-Feng,
Sian, Alexey Petrenko, Alexei Fedetov, Tim, Sean and Mark and no other
votes.

At least 3 committers voted in favour, so according to Apache rules
the vote passes.

r713673 is declared as M8 and the codebase is re-opened for development.

Thanks to everyone who voted.

--
Unless stated otherwise above: