harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [vote] Declare r713673 as M8
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 10:15:40 GMT
This is our second formal vote for M8, the first one having been
cancelled when a critical bug was found[1]

r713673 consists of r711744, which we were previously voting on, plus
a fix for HARMONY-6013, which was deemed critical.  The snapshot
builds [2] and integrity testing results [3] are available.

So shall we declare r713673 as M8?

This vote will be open for 3 days, or until all binding votes have
been cast (if earlier).

[1] http://harmony.markmail.org/message/x7ajrwkdhf36s7kt
[2] http://people.apache.org/builds/harmony/snapshots/r713673/
[3] http://people.apache.org/~chunrong/harmony-integrity/