harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [vote] Declare r711744 as M8
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:17:04 GMT
The testing cycle for r710036 [1] has been completed and the test
results have been discussed [2].

Two bug fixes [3,4] have been committed since r710036 that we want to
include in M8. r711744 has not been through the extended testing
cycle, but has been through the standard integrity testing cycle with
the same results as r710036.[5]

As usual there are some long-standing issues and a few new ones, but
nothing that has been considederd critical so far.  Overall the pass
rate is better than M7.

If anyone thinks that a particular issue is a blocker for M8 please say so here.

Otherwise, shall we declare r711744 as M8 and unfreeze the code base?

[1]  http://people.apache.org/~chunrong/snapshots/r710036/index.html

[2] http://markmail.org/message/l72lba7xehacqyku

[3] http://markmail.org/message/6fxgpa2azv27zsol

[4] http://markmail.org/message/ljqwytbegtsfou2g