harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M8 code freeze now in effect
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 14:41:26 GMT
Hi Chunrong,

I'm not able to check this myself at the moment because I didn't have
an existing Linux setup and I've run into some problems on the machine
I have been trying to use.  Do you think it's a blocking issue for M8?

Apart from this one potential issue I think we're looking good for M8.
 I've done some manual testing on Windows with Eclipse and Tomcat as
well as running the Harmony tests and everything has been fine so far.

How is anyone else's testing going?  Are we ready to start voting tomorrow?

Thanks,

Sian