harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M8 code freeze now in effect
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 14:22:09 GMT
Sorry, but it's a no from me.  In previous releases we have been very
strict about only allowing critical bug fixes in code freeze week
(however trivial the patch)  so I'd be hesitant to change that
precedent without either a very compelling reason or lots of support
from other committers.

--
Unless stated otherwise above: