harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M8 code freeze now in effect
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 16:51:55 GMT
Hi Tim,

Sorry not to reply on the other thread a bit earlier, but isn't this
part of the spec?

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/nio/channels/SelectableChannel.html#register(java.nio.channels.Selector,
int, java.lang.Object) says that register "throws
IllegalSelectorException - If this channel was not created by the same
provider as the given selector"

I wasn't 100% clear from the other thread - is it that the RI doesn't
follow the spec, or were we throwing the exception in the wrong case?

Thanks,

Sian

--
Unless stated otherwise above: