harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [site] Out of date link for automatic testing scenarios for snapshots
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 02:00:23 GMT
  Oops. It seems that I did not update the link from the download page.
  The scripts to generate the page is in
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/harmony/enhanced/buildtest/trunk/tools/snapshot/snapshots-table/
 (
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/buildtest/trunk/tools/integrity/status-table
are
the scripts  to generate the integrity testing results), while I slightly
modified the URLs, involved platforms and the test suites in running them. I
have not updated them since I think the modifications are trivial.
  The scripts runner still need to upload the result files from the testing
cycle to the apache account of the scripts, manually or automatically,
before running the mentioned scripts.
  Thanks a lot.