harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r711744 as M8
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:59:47 GMT
hi, Aleksey:
   Thanks a lot for the notice. I am less pessimistic than you because:
  (1) Only adding null pointer checking (throw exception if NullObject)
looks not such a big issue.
  (2) We had run monitor_enter_stub with nullpointer checking code for some
time. So I'd like to think that they have been well tested.