harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M8 code freeze now in effect
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 02:52:41 GMT
 Thanks Tim.
  Our current classlib-test adaptor in BTI infrastructure excludes test
cases from AWT/SWING module.
 Those test cases are in classlib-gui-test but I did not see its results in
previous regression reports.

        <exec-ant dir="${classlib-test.parameters.svn.classlib.location}"
                  targets="test"
                  failonerror="false"
                  failproperty="classlib-test.run.failed">
            <jvmarg line="-Xmx800M" />
            <sysproperty key="test.jre.home"
                         value="${classlib-test.tested.jre}" />
            <sysproperty key="tested.jre.options" value="${jre.options}" />
            <sysproperty key="exclude.interm" value="true" />
            <sysproperty key="exclude.module" value="awt,swing" />
        </exec-ant>

 I also think that the failures and test case coverage for the AWT/SWING
modules needs more investigation.
 I once did full classlib-gui-test and saw some less reproducible errors (in
different runs/platforms) there, but the basic functionality looks fine.