harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M8 code freeze now in effect
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 09:26:21 GMT
 I hope that somebody can double check the Linux running results
of  org.apache.harmony.xnet.provider.jsse.SSLSocketImplTest in Classlib
test. I see that they are the only classlib failures in the integrity
testing result page now.
 I can reproduce the failures in my platform (from the function
testStartHandshake() and testGetSession()) and my previous experiments shows
that the failures will disappear if without the commit of r691267 (Remove
the hy.no.sig option). Unfortunately hindessm can not reproduce the error so
far.
 Thanks for the feedbacks and suggestions.