harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Fedotov" <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r713673 as M8
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2008 06:56:16 GMT
+1 (non-PMC)

I have tried openproj application (http://openproj.org/) and got two
following problems. The problems appear in M7 as well, so they do not
block M8.

With best regards, Alexei

This one happens on the application start.
POD Version: 1.4 local version 1.4 updated=false java version=1.5.0
ERROR: UIDefaults.getUI() failed: java.lang.NullPointerException
        at javax.swing.UIDefaults.getUI(UIDefaults.java:339)
        at javax.swing.UIManager.getUI(UIManager.java:222)
        at com.l2fprod.common.swing.plaf.LookAndFeelAddons.getUI(Unknown Source)
[...]

This one interrupts plan loading. Sorry, I cannot hand the reproducer for  this.
        at java.math.BigInteger.cutOffLeadingZeroes(BigInteger.java:862)
        at java.math.BigInteger.readObject(BigInteger.java:973)
        at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
        at java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObjectForClass(ObjectInputStream.java:1406)
[...]

--
С уважением,
Алексей Федотов,