harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Diab Abuaiadh <dia...@hotmail.com>
Subject Sorry...I was not clear in my previous post....I hope this one is more clear
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:24:19 GMT

Friends,
I have a few quesions for you and your help is very appreciated:

1- Can I get the code for j9 (the garbage collection part)?
2- Is it legally OK if I modify the code? Did IBM "donated" this code to the
    open source community? Can I take it and modify it?

I have new algorithms that I am interested to implement/test. Some of these
algorithms are extension to the algorithms I did at IBM 5 years ago.

Sorry, my previous post was not clear.
Thank you,
Diab.

Explore the seven wonders of the world