harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Diab Abuaiadh <dia...@hotmail.com>
Subject A few questions/help.
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:08:47 GMT

Dear Sir/Madam, I have a few questions/help. Please let me introduce myself.My name is diab
abuaiadh. I worked at ibm and invented the parallel compactionalgorithms implemented at ibm
products (sov and j9). I left IBM at 2006.I have new algorithms for the garbage collection
and I am very interested to implementthese algorithms. I have a few questions for you: did
IBM gave j9 to the open source community?In other words, can I get the code for j9 and implement/test
my new algorithms? I will be happy to share some of the ideas I have with the open source
community. Thank you for your help,Diab.