harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "bu qi cheng" <buqi.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enable the MACRO _DEBUG_CHECK_NULL_
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 03:55:53 GMT
Hi Mikhail:

      You are right. The test case I wrote is not right, in which
monenter will only be called once although the loop run a lot of
times. After fixed the test case, I can see the inlining of the magic
code.
      Also, there will be no chknull in the translated
"monitorEnterUseReservation" code, although there is DefArg of the
object. So, there problem I mentioned in the inline.cpp will not
exsit.
     Now, I agree with you on the roll back of code in VM helper for
monitorEnter(in jit_lock_rt_support...), and I will close the
unnecessory raised issue. Thanks a lot for the helping on the problem.

Thanks!

Buqi