harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Aleksey Shipilev" <aleksey.shipi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][jitrino][test] Large contribution of reliability test cases for DRLVM+Dacapo
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 08:37:05 GMT
It's tough (and pretty stupid, IMHO) to compare them side-by-side:
DRLVM has way more options to swizzle than RVM, and some of them are
low-level ones. But anyway:

DRLVM (206 options to swizzle):
9317 runs, 5716 failures -> 61% failure rate

RVM (89 options to swizzle):
13721 runs, 4584 failures -> 33% failure rate

One could say that RVM is more reliable, but again, that could be the delusion.

Thanks,
Aleksey.