harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Aleksey Shipilev" <aleksey.shipi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r711744 as M8
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 12:57:06 GMT
Tim, I see the good point in your explanation too.

So we need to consider three options:
 Option 1. Go with r711744 as M8. It is already tested, so just solidify build.
 Option 2. Fix H6013, declare r711744 + H6013 as M8, presume the
impact locality, solidify the build.
 Option 3. Fix H6013, declare r711744 + H6013 as M8, re-spin the
tests, solidify the build.

I'm voting for (3). I would be glad to be proved wrong on my concerns,
actually I would be pleased with that :)
Maybe just arrange a vote again?

Thanks,
Aleksey.