harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib][luni] Tidying up OSNetworkSystem
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 16:52:30 GMT
I've started to tidy up the Java APIs in OSNetworkSystem that, for some
inexplicable reason, seems to have two method calls for each API method
(the public instance method dispatches to a package static method ?!)
and other junk.

There is a motley set of APIs accumulated in there too, which I'll go
back and rationalize once I'm through the grunt work.

I'll be committing it in steps since there is a good chance for typos to
 creep in.  Everything should stay working at all times, so let me know
if things break.

Regards,
Tim