harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] M8 code freeze now in effect
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 15:32:58 GMT
Sian January wrote:
> As agreed, we are now entering our code freeze for M8.  No commits
> allowed except for critical bug fixes and they must be approved on the
> dev list by at least two committers.

I'd like to commit the fix mentioned earlier [1] to resolve the problem
that Mark identified in AbstractSelectableChannel.  Any support for that?

[1] http://markmail.org/message/ejawzrityjgvhkyp

Sorry I didn't get it done earlier, I was traveling.  If anyone is at
ApacheCon ping me so we can say 'hi'.

Regards,
Tim