harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "bootjvm@earthlink.net" <boot...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: [general] Souce Line of Code of Harmony
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2008 22:30:43 GMT

I have used this line count utility in another context and
have found it useful.  Its "standard lines of code" (SLOC)
eliminates comments from its count and performs some
other useful metrics.

Dan Lydick

The discussion referencing "SLOC" as "source lines of code"
would be what I would probably what I would call a
Unix 'wc -l' (word count utility, lines of text) result.

<http://people.apache.org/~qiuxx/loc/> if
<http://csdl.ics.hawaii.edu/Plone/research/locc/>.