harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [testing][concurrent] Should we exclude failing concurrent tests?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:43:47 GMT
IIRC the concurrent tests have only recently been included in the
normal class library test suite, so the failures we are seeing are due
to missing functionality rather than regressions.  If that's right,
should we exclude them in the short term and raise a JIRA to track the
issue?

According to the integrity testing page the classes with failures on
Windows are:

AbstractQueuedSynchronizerTest
ThreadLocalTest
ReentrantLockTest