harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Sian January" <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject [general] Clean on test machines?
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:37:30 GMT
Hello,

Is it possible to do a clean on any classlib test machines?  I think I
have fixed the test failures:

 org.apache.harmony.archive.util.UtilTest.testToASCIIUpperCaseByte() and
 org.apache.harmony.archive.util.UtilTest.testToASCIIUpperCaseChar()

at r709179, but I had to do a clean on my computer first, so I think
the test machine(s) will need one too.  Is it Chunrong who could do
this? (http://people.apache.org/~chunrong/harmony-integrity/)

Thanks,

Sian

--