harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "chunrong lai" <chunrong...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [drlvm][general] A dynamic loading error
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 15:19:03 GMT
 hi, Simon:
     I have no problem to replace the current atomic_inc32(..) in gc_gen
with atomic_add32(...,1) or apr_atomic_add32(..., 1), before I sucessfully
run the rebuild DRLVM. So I think there is no problem for me to load
apr_atomic_add32.
     Maybe you can also check that? Or you can just post a patch for my
study. Thanks a lot.